OBE investiture (February 2012)
- They’re changing the guard at Buckingham Palace . . .
- Four years on . . . and still the same sense of pride
- Almost a ‘Swiss cheese’ faux pas!
- A knotty dilemma . . . what to wear to an investiture at Buckingham Palace
Broken leg (January 2016)
- Screaming like a wounded badger . . .
- No longer screaming like a badger . . . thank goodness
- Making progress . . . one step at a time
- Just an occasional whimper . . .
- Dr. M. Redux . . . courtesy of the National Trust!
- A wounded badger update . . .
- A reply from my Member of Parliament . . .
With the grandchildren
- Two years in the planning . . .
- On being a Grandad . . .
- It’s the Pinoy in me . . .
- Grandparenting duties . . .
- Fulfilling our apostolic duties in the USA
- And now there are four . . .
- An apo in the Northeast
- An extraordinary ordinary man . . .
- Sister, nanny, nurse, wife, mother . . .
- On yer bike . . . !
- Just three generations . . .
- It’s all in the genes . . .
- Children of the Irish diaspora . . .
- Bull is the name . . . history is the game
- Where do I come from?
- When I get older, losing my hair . . .
- Three score and ten . . .
- Santa’s the name, ho-ho-hoing’s the game
- Retired? Never been busier . . .
- My style is ‘eclectic’ . . .
- It’s official – I’m an OAP
- Earning a crust in the 1960s, part-time
- Clickety click!
- A dog named HMV . . .
- A calamity averted
- “Education isn’t what you learn, it’s what you do with what you learn.” Anon.
- Forever my ‘hometown’