- ‘Leave’ is not in my vocabulary . . .
- Be careful what you wish for . . .
- Brexit means Brexit. What an almighty cock-up!
- Brexiteers are like turkeys voting for Christmas
- Development aid is under threat . . . and Brexit isn’t helping
- Disillusionment also comes with age, not just youth . . .
- I was angry (still am), but now I’m also embarrassed
- If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it
- It’s not an accolade . . .
- It’s the border, stupid
- It’s time to cut the Brexitian knot
- Taking back control?
- The emperor has no clothes . . .
- The perfect Brexit storm
- The will of the British people?
- When the history of Brexit comes to be written
- Where’s Baldrick when you need him?
- ‘Selfie’ has just taken on a new meaning . . .
- Boris Johnson is a mendacious ****!
- “The world is not going to be solved by legislation” (William Howard Taft – 27th POTUS*)
- Being British . . .
- I had a dream . . .
- The election dust is settling
- When all night long a chap remains . . . WS Gilbert (1882)
- America the Beautiful, Donald the Ugly!
- Barack Obama belts out the blues at event with Mick Jagger
- Narcissus was an amateur compared to The Donald
- Only a heartbeat away – who was that Vice President?
- Please don’t mock The Donald – he’s such a sensitive boy
- Post-truth is the new kid on the block . . .
- The prescience of political cartoonists